Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Randomness!

This is hilarious--I've never really thought much about blogging before (what with facebook and all), but the fun part is that I always seem to join these networks when I need to be studying--and it's really really late as well.

I don't even think anybody will find this to read it, but that's ok. It's fun to feel like I can write something about me, but who knows what happens with it.

My friend Jonathan said he thought it would be fun if I started blogging about my life, so here it is. This is really a test page b/c I don't have much of an idea where this blog will go and I may get rid of it soon.

Random fact of the day about Jess: my favorite freckle is on my right index finger between the proximal and distal phalanges :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been found and read!!! And you say you aren't a good writer... BLEH! Whatever.

    ReplyDelete